We were told that we needed to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa so we went. It is a site to see but it is a get in, have a look and move on site. There is not much to do except watch people take Stopped off on our trip through Italy food was amazing weather was fantastic.
We stayed just outside Pisa as it is very busy and noisy at night.
Take a stroll through Pisa’s treasures: look beyond the Leaning Tower
Originally, we were told by people at home not to bother with Pisa, however, having a day to spare and the weather not being brilliant, we decided to look for our selves, and so glad we did, a lovely walk through the town, at one Pisa is a small city with lots of history but you need to walk it in order to appreciate it. My wife and I have been to Pisa twice and each time we go we find new things to see and do.
- Pisa Day Trip from Florence with Winery Lunch and Guided City Stroll in Lucca?
- CIM Revision Cards Marketing Research and Information;
- Intercessory Prayer: Modern Theology, Biblical Teaching and Philosophical Thought.
- Solo female travel blog!
- Schtick to the Script?
- Green Vanilla Tea.
- Glanz oder gar nichts: Roman (German Edition).
The airport and I really wanted to like Pisa, but sadly apart from the tower there is little to redeem it. After seeing tower we decided to walk around city. After seeing a horse carriage my grand children insisted to travel in it. The city is beautiful nice old cathedrals, historical monuments and narrow streets, river flowing in the centre of town and lot of restaurants.
Profile JOIN. Log in to get trip updates and message other travelers. Tours , Walking Tours. Pisa, Italy. Travelers talk about. Improve This Listing. Walking in Pisa Booking unavailable on TripAdvisor. Show options. Reviews Write a review.
Tuscany in one day: Pisa, Volterra, San Gimignano, Siena
Filter reviews. Traveler rating. Excellent Very good Average 3. Poor 1.
Cities of Pisa & Lucca
Terrible 2. Traveler type. Time of year. Language English. All languages. English Italian Spanish 5. More languages. Portuguese 3. Russian 2. Finnish 1. German 1. Norwegian 1. Show reviews that mention.
All reviews small city railway station leaning tower bridge cathedral tickets. Selected filters. Updating list Search forums.
Log in to Viator
Jump to forum. Forum categories. All forums. Country forums.
Interest forums. Talk to Lonely Planet. General chat. Welcome Search forums Jump to forum. Pro tip.
Lonely Planet trusted partner. Enter custom title optional. This topic is locked. Show all posts for this topic. Send as an e-mail. Print current page. Print whole topic. View last reply. Copy and paste the url below to share the link. Permalink to this post. Lucca, Lucca, Lucca, Lucca, Lucca!
- Dès que tu meurs, appelle-moi (Verticales) (French Edition).
- Lucca and Pisa Shore Excursion.
- Car hire in Pisa.
- A Practical Guide to Witchcraft.
- One Day In Pisa : Best Things To Do In This Tuscan City | Land Of Travels.
- Quick Cash Secrets, Powerful, Fast And Easy Ways To Legitimately Make Money In As Little As 7 Days.
- Top 19 Hikes and Walking Routes in Pisa 🚶 🏔 | Komoot?