Brilliantly, cleverly written…First class, but I really didn't expect anything else from this author.
- My Conflict With A Soviet Spy.
- Hand Quilted With Love (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 482).
- A gripping psychological thriller with a heart-stopping twist?
- The Wife's Secret () - MyDramaList.
Very well written and interesting! I didn't want this book to end. I was not expecting the ending that was delivered. Such a good book!
A Wife's Secret Broadway @ Star Theatre - Tickets and Discounts | Playbill
A word of warning though! Do not read it in one sitting which is so easy to do.
You will be left longing for more! Trust me, you will not be able to put it down.
My Wife Asked Me to Destroy Evidence of Her Secret Past. I Didn’t.
Customer Reviews See All. The Girl Who Came Back. Two Sisters. Think of the Children. No one saw her leave.
No one knows where she is. One thing is for certain Seth is about to discover he doesn't really know the woman he just married.
And his nightmare is only just beginning. A totally gripping psychological thriller that will keep you reading until the very last jaw-dropping twist. Read what everyone is saying about The Wife's Secret : ' What a book!!!! Had me gripped from the first page right through to the last page A fantastic read! This is the most unputdownable book I've read in a very long time!!!
Loads of tense moments and twists and turns. And an ending you won't see coming!! The characters in the story are brilliant Five stars from me for this one - I loved the writing style, it had a great pace and was really well executed!
- Doors to Eternity (Temple of the Traveler Book 1).
- Is 'My Wife's Secret Life' Based On A True Story? It's A Classic Lifetime Story.
- High Pressure Process Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Industrial Chemistry Library).
- The Great Omission - Reaching the Lost for the Great Commission.
- Inside WikiLeaks: La mia esperienza al fianco di Julian Assange nel sito più pericoloso del mondo (Gli specchi) (Italian Edition).
This is a real page turner I was hooked from the first page and only putting this book down when I needed to My husband has definitely become a book widower with this one. This book really is one of those page turners It's one of those books that as much as you try to figure things out, you just have no damn clue which way it is going.
Brilliantly, cleverly written First class, but I really didn't expect anything else from this author. Very well written and interesting!